Designation:- IT Service Assurance
Technical Skills required
1. Extensive experience with working on Synthetics and Application Performance Monitoring including New Relic, BMC TM ART , BMC Trusight and New Relic and its integration with Event Management processes and Tools.
2. Experience with working on Configuration and Deployment of New Relic, BMC TMART Scripts, Selenium scripts and configuration of New Relic agents for .Net and Java based applications. Intermediate to Advance Level Understanding of different Monitoring Tools under the IT Service Assurance Space.
3. Knowledge of ITIL with experience of successful implementations. ITIL foundation Certification preferred.
4. Knowledge /Exposure on any Continuous Improvement framework /Methodology (e.g. Six sigma, Lean, IDEAL, PDCA)
5. Should have an overall organizational perspective while driving initiatives
6. Advance Implementation and Support Experience for Deploying and configuring IT infrastructure monitoring in different Service Assurance Domains including Network Performance and Availability Monitoring, Application Performance and Availability Monitoring , Server & OS monitoring (Windows,Unix,Linux etc), Event Aggregation – Correlation & Management , Notification Management .
7. Implementation and Support Experience on the IT Asset Management Toolset and Related ITIL processes.
8. Good Technical Understanding on different Hosted Platforms including Windows, Unix, Linux and Databases . Understanding of virtualization, cloud hosting and Data/Voice networks will be an added advantage.
9. Good Understanding of different Web Technologies used in a Client/Server and Three Tier Architecture Type setup like .Net , Java , HTML .
10. Experience on Shell/Perl Scripting and Automation scripts will be an added advantage.