Designation:- HR Manager ( IT Domain )
· Actively collaborate with Management team to develop, execute, and evaluate, Human Resource goals, expected outcomes, and priorities in alignment with overall organization goals.
· Be responsible for the hiring, development, performance management, employee relations, and HR policy/program administration of the team, enabling staff to deliver best-in-class service. Influence and advise staff of all levels in HR matters
· Be accountable in delivering effective, efficient, and customer-focused HR services to all employees.
· Develop and implement employee communication strategies, establishing regular communication channels among senior management.
· Manage training development and other developmental programs, evolving training initiatives to fulfill the personal, professional, and organizational needs of employees and departments.
· Be responsible for training staff in key aspects of Code of Conduct, Ethics and company policies.
· Conduct workforce planning to determine human capital needs such as quantity of hires, as well as proper placement and movement of staff within the organization.
· Ensure closure of all open positions within the stipulated timeline.
· Ensure timely release of payroll to all staff, including increments, reimbursements and ensure that all compensation-related regulatory norms are rigorously followed.
· Be responsible for managing personnel filing systems and databases, payroll, attendance and leave records, and all other data required for statutory and labour compliance laws.
· Ensure that the HR budget is optimally utilized, and that expenses are within defined guidelines and norms
· Ensure HR policies and programs are 100% compliance with applicable employment laws and regulations.
· Contribute to improvement initiatives, improving operational efficiencies of the team. Ensure timely publishing of HR Dashboard.
· Undertake and flexible in taking up other duties as may be reasonably required.