Designation:- Sr. Manager Talent Acquisition
- Actively collaborate with Management team to develop, execute, and evaluate, Staffing Services goals, expected outcomes, and priorities in alignment with overall organizational staffing plan.
- Be Responsible for executing Business Development and Marketing Activities to procure client Acquisition from various Industry verticals.
- Be accountable in delivering effective, efficient, and customer-focused Staffing services to all Domestic Clients from various IT Domains.
- Be responsible for ensuring high levels of responsiveness, accuracy, and timeliness in key staffing operational activities and services.
- Should have experience in Client acquisition, delivery, client Interaction and Team Handling.
- Should have prior experience in handling Clients from OEM’s, TIER 1 to TIER N clients.
- Should have very good experience deploying Permanent, Contract Staffing and RPO Model.
- Should have experience in managing team of recruiters along with Good Experience in IT and Non-IT Industry.
- Experience/Knowledge in Recruitment Life Cycle from Sourcing to Selection.
- Own the client requirements, Plan and execute with quality and timely deliveries.
- Deliver on business and team targets and meet overall quality parameters.
- Responsible for managing the team of IT Recruiters, Build an excellent delivery center for superb execution.
- Responsible for total teams sourcing, screening and assessing profiles as per client requirements from various channels, mainly through references and social networking.
- Guide and motivate the team to source profiles, screening them and engaging with the candidates.
- Consistently maintain high shortlist to interview to select ratio and be hands on in above activities and contribute significantly to the total closures.
- Should have excellent network in the industry and should be able to source profiles from non-conventional channels of recruitment.
- Keep the team motivated for superior results and experience in handling multiple clients’ escalations/issues.
- Must have Hands on experience in Market research to generate new leads. Should more focused on Strategy planning and the targets.
- Undertake and flexible in taking up other duties as may be reasonably required.