Designation:- Voice Process Executive
Voice Process Executive Job Responsibilities:-
Serves customers by determining requirements; answering inquiries; resolving problems; fulfilling requests; maintaining database.
Voice Process Executive Job Duties:-
- Determines requirements by working with customers.
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating,and providing information.
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; forwarding requests.
- Maintains call center database by entering information.
- Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting malfunctions.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.